The City Assessor’s Office is preparing for the conduct of the General Revision of real property assessments and classifications, pursuant to Section 219 of Republic Act 7160 otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991.
Among the activities under this program is the hiring of one hundred fifty (150) Job Orders to perform field inspections and extend technical assistance for our plantilla personnel during the General Revision in 2018.
In view thereof, please be informed that this office is hiring personnel to fill in the positions of Technical Assistant with the following qualifications:
- At least college level;
- Computer literate; and
- Willing to be deployed/assigned to the main office and district offices, specifically in Agdao, Buhangin, Calinan, Talomo, Toril and Tugbok.
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct field inspection of new and old buildings to determine actual measurement, classification, type of building and additional improvements, if there is any;
- Prepare sketch plan of building;
- Pre-encoding of Field Appraisal and Assessment Sheet (FAAS); and
- Submission of Accomplishment Report.
- Application letter addressed to the City Assessor, ENGR. JAIME G. ADALIN, MPA, REA
- Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of School ID
Interested applicants may submit their requirements at the City Assessor’s Office, Ground Floor, Sangguniang Panlungsod Building, San Pedro Street, Davao City or through email, email@example.com.
Please be further informed that this is a special project which shall only be conducted within one (1) year from January 2, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
The hiring/daily rate is at Php 572.00, inclusive of travelling expenses from the office to the inspection site review.
For questions, please contact the office at (082) 225-8397 or (082) 225-8398.